Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Fun with cataloging

Those of you who have been reading this blog faithfully (I think there are at least 3 or 4 of you) have probably been asking yourselves, "Where can I find a list of all the books in the fabulous Enna's collection?" Well, your prayers have been answered. Last summer, I discovered librarything.com, a site that is heaven-sent for people who are REALLY obsessed with books. I spent one really hot afternoon holed up in my bedroom (the only room in my apartment with an air conditioner) with my laptop, entering all of my books into an online "virtual catalog." So now anyone can see what books I have! And I can see other people's books! (This is inordinately exciting for me because checking out other people's bookcases is the first thing I do when I go to someone's house. Yes, I am a book voyeur.)

Anyway, if you actually do want to see my books, here they are:

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/enna406

I don't know if you need to have an account just to look at the site, but if you do, it's free. And if you decide to start your very own book catalog, let me know so I can snoop around it! :)

1 comment:

M said...

Ooh, if only I had a chunk of spare time... that site is oddly appealing...