Sunday, July 1, 2007

Addiction

I finally figured out how to upload photos to my blog! So, to help you understand the depth of my book obsession (illness?), I am posting some photos of my piles of unread books:





Yes, there are more books piled behind the ones in the front of the first two photos. And, there are 15-20 more that I couldn't get good photos of because they are obstructed. You would think that these piles might discourage me from buying any more books, but you would be wrong. I went to one of my favorite stores yesterday and bought four more.... at least they were used, so I'm not blowing ALL of my discretionary income on books....

2 comments:

Rainy said...

The Other Bolyn Girl is a wonderful read -- unfortunately, you will then have to go out and buy the other four in the series....

Anne said...

That's what I'm afraid of... oh well, I need a new series now that Harry Potter is finished ;)